Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, 19 July 2017



Baby Jogger City Premier







After trying out the Baby Jogger City Versa and Versa GT I knew I'd have to at least give the new City Premier a go with my daughter. I was hoping it would be lighter to push than the Versa GT and have much better wheels than the standard Versa. I also liked the look of the Premier more than the 2 Versas and it reminded me of the City Select that I really loved but which was slightly too wide and too long as a single pushchair. Here's my look at the Baby Jogger City Premier.

Pros:
- the elegant look
- good size wheels with suspension
- fantastic denim like fabrics, a great upgrade on the standard slippery like fabrics on previous models
- huge seat
- massive basket
- one hand fold with seat in situ both parent and world facing
- extendable handlebar
- easy to apply handbrake.

Cons:
- heavy to push
- noisy front wheels
- canopy folds itself down when fully extended
- very heavy to fold with one hand, easier to do with seat removed but still heavy and awkward to hold/lift, doesn't freestand
- very heavy to tip up kerbs.

Overall the Baby Jogger City Premier was a disappointment to me. It ticked all the boxes on paper but it was just too heavy and I couldn't believe how noisy the wheels were. I wish Baby Jogger would make the pushchair lighter to lift and to push because with such a huge seat and basket it could really be a fantastic pushchair.





















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *