Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, 22 March 2017


Pink Lining child rucksack



If you're looking for a backpack for your child then you really need to take a look at the Pink Lining range. There's only a few designs available but they're all gorgeous. I found this Robot rucksack and fell in love with it. Thankfully I wasn't the only one and my son has claimed it straight away and has used it everyday at school since I bought it. It's the perfect size for a primary school child really. Not too big for my 5.5 year old but should be big enough for the next couple of years. I did worry about the light colour but so far it's been through a lot and still looks brand new :) I really like the different sections in the backpack. It's easy to find things and keep them tidy. There's 3 zipped pockets. Internal mesh pocket, pen holders and on the outside there's 2 pockets for bottles. The shoulder straps seem comfortable and are easy to adjust so I can carry the backpack with ease when needed. Quality is fantastic as always with Pink Lining. Definitely recommend to all the little adventurers.  












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *