Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, 5 February 2017


Skip Hop Duo 
changing bag



Skip Hop are a very popular changing bag brand, they also make toys and mats for babies. I have to say the Duo bag has been my favourite for the last few years. It's very versatile and super practical. Good for dads too, my husband never minded using it unlike my Pink Lining bag :)
I really like the outer fabric of the Skip Hop Duo, it's super durable and easy to clean. There's pockets galore on all their bags with the Duo being no exception. 6 outer pockets and 4 inner ones make it easy to find things. There's also an adjustable shoulder strap and special clips for hanging the bag on pushchair handles. Each Skip Hop bag comes with a foldable changing mat so you never have to worry about where to change your baby on safely. If there was one thing I'd change is one of the side pockets, it's meant for an old style phones that no one really uses any longer. I'd rather have another mesh pocket for a cup/bottle. All in all highly recommend to all parents and with Skip Hop's range being so big there's bound to be a model to suit everyone. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *