Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, 4 December 2016


Pink Lining Yummy Mummy 
changing bag



My gorgeous Pink Lining bag that my husband bought me for Christmas last year. I've truly enjoyed using it for this past year and I can't really fault it. It's quite big but not overly huge. I can easily fit all the bits needed for 2 children and 2 adults on days out. It goes in most pushchair baskets or if necessary on the pram handles (nearly empty to not tip the pushchair). It's comfortable to carry on the shoulder for long periods of time. I particularly like the pink lining as it makes it so much easier to find stuff inside than in a regular bag with black lining. There's also plenty of pockets for the smaller items so you can get to them quickly. I really like the material the bag is made of, I thought it wouldn't last long before getting ripped or dirty but it's still like new after a year worth of use. I'd say it's a little pricey but they do go on sale sometimes so it might be good to hold out for a bargain. 










Find yours today at www.pinklining.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *