Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, 5 June 2016


Skip Hop Grab&Go organiser



This handy organiser from Skip Hop is one of my essentials when going out with my children. I absolutely couldn't be without it. I love to have the most important things near the handle on the pushchair instead of looking for them in the baskets. The organiser has 2 cup holder pockets, one large compartment and a zip off wristlet which is perfect for keeping your phone or money in. There's also a headphone port in the zip off part so you can use your phone/MP3 player safely. So far I have used the organiser on almost all my pushchairs in the past 1.5 years. It doesn't always fit great on umbrella strollers depending on how far/close the handles are but it's usually perfect on single handlebars.




You can buy yours from Jojo Maman Bebe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *