Subscribe:

Pages

Friday, 6 May 2016


LeapFrog LeapReader 
Reading and Writing system



LeafReader from LeapFrog helps the child learn to read and write. I really wanted to have one for my 4 year old and luckily we were sent one for him to use. I have to say we immediately fell in love with it. My son has always loved books and he's just starting to read so this is a great way of helping him improve his skills. My little boy also likes to write and he really enjoys the LeapFrog Learn to write letters book that we bought him.
I think the LeapReader is a very good and fun way of introducing your child to writing and reading and encouraging them to learn with their favourite characters from popular children's tv and Disney films.











For more information please go to  http://www.leapfrog.com


We were sent the LeapReader as a gift. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *