Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, 23 March 2016


Julian Bowen Barcelona Mid Sleeper Bed


I wanted to show you our son's new bed. My parents bought it for him a few months ago. The quality of material and durability is fantastic. My son has been sleeping in it very well and he loves playing on the bed or using the storage underneath for all his toys. The mattress that you can buy with it is also excellent quality (we went with the diamond platinum one). I researched bunk beds and mid sleepers for weeks and I'm honestly very glad we went with Julian Bowen. You can check the range here: http://furniture123.co.uk/ 
Furniture 123 is were we bought ours, excellent customer service, speedy delivery and what's important you get a time slot for the delivery so you don't waste a whole day waiting in. 
I tried to photograph my husband's efforts in building the bed but I mostly spend my time keeping the baby away as she was all to keen to help. As you can see the dogs were very helpful as always :) My husband is a skilled carpenter and was pleased with how easy the bed was to put together. It did take him most of the day to built but it was well worth it!
























Just a little bit jealous lol













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *