Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, 22 November 2015


Mamas & Papas Armadillo




Mamas&Papas Armadillo is the original big little stroller.

It has all the features you might possibly want or need from a second smaller stroller with enough room to accommodate a larger toddler. There's a huge sun canopy, adjustable leg rest and very large shopping basket. Let's not forget about the one hand fold! This is the big brother of the Armadillo City that I reviewed last year. I have to say that I truly loved both the Armadillo and Armadillo City. The harness or rather shoulder straps are a little long on the Armadillo and I couldn't get them tight enough for my daughter but that's the only issue I had. The push is great although lets not forget this is still an urban stroller. The fold is fantastic and the folded size is very compact. The seat is very well padded, comfortable and supportive. As you can see below, my 4 year old fits with ease. The shopping basket is huge and holds tons. I absolutely love this special stripe edition, my baby adored looking at the canopy when she was reclined! The footmuff that can be bought separately is a very good fit and nice and cosy for winter. 
Mamas&Papas Armadillo Family of pushchairs are well worth having a look at. Between the smallest Armadillo City through the Armadillo, Armadillo XT, Armadillo Flip and finally Armadillo Flip XT. there's bound to be a model to suit your needs. 

Have a look on Mamas&Papas website for more details.

You can find my review of the Armadillo City here and the review of Armadillo Flip XT here.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *