Subscribe:

Pages

Saturday, 10 October 2015


il Tutto Nico 
changing bag












The il Tutto Nico is a fantastic versatile real leather changing bag. It comes with all the necessary accessories like changing mat, bottle holder and wet bag. There's a choice of using the short handles or a long shoulder strap. Quality is second to none. I absolutely loved using this bag but found it on the large side. I guess it would be perfect for twins or 2 children close in age as you can easily fit all the bits and bobs inside. There's several pockets inside and also 3 outside. I also liked the colourful lining inside as we all know how hard it can be to find something in a black bag! I found it a little too big for my needs and it really is too big for most pushchair shopping baskets which is a shame. il Tutto have several other models of changing and post baby bags in their range and they all look fantastic to me. There should be something for every mum out there!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did u get that bag?

Milena Jaros said...

Hi, I bought it directly from il Tutto but I think they discontinued this colour a while back.

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *