Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, 1 September 2015


Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set



Stokke Tripp Trapp can be used from birth with the Newborn set. This is basically a small reclined seat to put the baby in. It attaches to the Tripp Trapp very easily. The Newborn Set comes with a toy hook which I almost gave up on attaching as it was such a pain to do! There really ought to be an easier way of putting it on. The Newborn Set is quite a basic seat with no padding and the fabrics are not exactly nice to the touch either. The harness is very hard to adjust in length. 
My baby used the Newborn Set for nearly 7 months and she always enjoyed being in it as she was so high and could see everything around her. 
The retail price of the Newborn Set, as with all Stokke products, is very high and I have to say with such basic fabrics I'd love to see it at a lower price. At the same time we really used it a fair bit and the resale value is great so it's more of an investment. 















For my review of the Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair please go here.


This is my own Stokke high chair and newborn set.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *