Subscribe:

Pages

Friday, 15 May 2015


You, my lovely readers and followers, probably don't know this about me but I am a real book worm. Pre-children I used to read books everyday, sometimes stayed up all night to finish reading something I couldn't put away. They were all different kinds of books ranging from fantasy through drama, biographies, history books and light reading. Ever since I had my first baby it all changed and I no longer have the time to read books that I so enjoyed but it also means I get to read children's books :) I read to my children every night. There are of course classics that we read like Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales but we also enjoy the more modern books. I personally can't wait for my son to start reading Harry Potter series as it's one of my all time favourites.

So why am I sharing this with you?

Here's a very good reason..



I have just been told there's a new novelist with a brand new book out and it looks to be a bestseller this year!

Abi Elphinstone has writen 'The Dreamsnatcher' a debut novel for children aged 9 and over and she's taking the book world by storm. 'The Dreamsnatcher' was recently heralded as a 'Top 10 Children's Book not to Miss in 2015' by the Bookseller.

'The Dreamsnatcher' sounds perfect for fans of J.K. Rowling, Michelle Paver and Philip Pullman.

'The Dreamsnatcher' follows the story of a 12 year old Moll who wakes one night in the middle of the forest, lured there by a recurring nightmare - the one with the drums and the rattles and the masks.

'The Dreamsnatcher' was inspired by Abi's own childhood in Scotland, where she built dens, hid in tree houses and ran wild across highland glens.


'The Dreamsnatcher' is available to buy now from all major booksellers across country.


This isn't a sponsored post but I was kindly asked to write about the new author and her book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *