Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, 30 December 2014


Faye & Lou's Breastfeeding Butterfly






The Faye&Lou Breastfeeding Butterfly is an incredibly stylish breastfeeding cover. 
The new version can be worn in 2 ways to provide mums with great coverage when feeding their babies. What's even better it also can be worn when you're expressing. I know how hard it was for me when I was exclusively expressing for 6 months with my first baby and I wish I had the Breastfeeding Butterfly to help with that.
The Breastfeeding Butterfly is made of 100% cotton and has a gorgeous print on it. As with all Faye&Lou products it's amazing. The Breastfeeding Butterfly even comes with its own pouch so you can always have it neatly folded in your changing bag. 
This is an absolute must have for all breastfeeding and expressing mums. 


You can buy yours here:
http://www.fayeandlou.co.uk/description-butterfly.html



Faye&Lou have very kindly sent the Butterfly to me. All opinions are as always my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *