Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, 18 September 2014


 





Today's post is a little different as it's not a review but a brand and product recommendation.

Lately I've been seeing lots of photos of celebrities out and about with some of my favourite baby products from CYBEX.

I wanted to show you some of my top celebrity picks:


Famous model Amber Rose with her son 
in the gorgeous CYBEX by Jeremy Scoot Callisto


Spotted again, the pair must really love Jeremy Scott design 
as you can also spot the Jeremy Scott Baby Bag being used here :)


Fergie with the amazing CYBEX 2.GO 
baby carrier also in Jeremy Scott edition


Gisele Bunchen with the CYBEX Callisto 
and CYBEX Aton car seat - great combo!


Gwen Stefani with what seems to be her favourite bag 
- CYBEX by Jeremy Scott Baby Bag


One of my personal favourites - Sarah Jessica Parker 
with one of her twins in the CYBEX Onyx stroller 


And Simon Cowell keeping his newborn 
son safe in the CYBEX AtonQ car seat




More information on the CYBEX and Jeremy Scott collaboration can be found here:
http://cybex-online.com/gb/campaigns/jeremyscott-campaign.html#top


List of prices:
CYBEX by Jeremy Scott Callisto retails at £500
CYBEX by Jeremy Scott Baby Bag retails at £95
CYBEX by Jeremy Scott 2.GO carrier retails at £175
CYBEX Onyx retails at £225
CYBEX AtonQ retails at £185


You can find a list of retailers here:
http://cybex-online.com/gb/retailer.html


I've had the pleasure of testing the CYBEX Callisto, Onyx and Aton3 in the past. You can find links to my reviews below. I'm also looking forward to trying out the AtonQ car seat and the 2.GO carrier in the next few months with the new baby :) Keep an eye on my blog for the reviews!

CYBEX Callisto review
CYBEX Onyx review
CYBEX Aton3 review



This is not a sponsored post. I simply wanted to share this with my lovely readers :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *