Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, 9 April 2014


Lego Duplo Number Train Set


I was really lucky to win this set in a Mamas&Papas competition on Facebook recently.


My boy loves playing with Duplo.


We have quite a few sets already but this one quickly became my boy's favourite!


 Lego are definitely a winner for us. We still have sets that my sister and I played with when we were kids and now our children have hours of fun with the same toys. Lego blocks are pretty much indestructible and there are so many sets to choose from! They can be quite expensive but absolutely worth the money!




A huge thank you to Mamas&Papas for running the competition! Check M&P website for more fantastic toys and baby&toddler gear: http://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/lego-duplo/9409

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *