Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, 9 January 2014


Charlie Banana One Size Nappy review


My favourite cloth nappy brand - Charlie Bananas





This is a Charlie Banana One Size nappy


The inside is very soft and doesn't stain easily!




They're very easy to adjust to fit a newborn right up to toddler years


They come with 2 inserts












They're a perfect fit...


and don't restrain his moves :)




My LO loves nappy washing day!


And the next day when he helps stuff the nappies with inserts :)












You can buy Charlie Bananas from several online retailers but here's my absolute favourite one: http://www.fill-your-pants.com/one-size-nappies/charlie-banana.html



These nappies are my own. I wasn't paid for the review and I do love them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *