Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, 26 December 2013


MINI-U Bathtime for kids


If you're looking for a way to make bath time fun for your children this maybe the solution.
I recently bought some great bath products for my son to make his bedtime bath a little more fun and educational. He loves going in the bath anyway but I wanted to treat him to something special.
I ordered these from a lovely online store called Pink Box Cosmetics http://pinkboxcosmetics.co.uk/
The bath soaps even came gift wrapped!











Pink Box Cosmetics have a lovely selection of baby and toddler products




My boy loves his colourful baths now even more!


1 comments:

Caroline Ivory said...

Great to see your little man enjoying bath time with Mini-U! Enjoy the rest of your products and thanks for the write up!
Happy New Year!
Best wishes
Caroline - Mini-U for kids

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *