Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, 13 August 2013


X-Lander XA 2011 review




X-Lander is a Polish company, Babystyle used to sell some of their pushchairs here in the UK but I believe they have now stopped importing them.

X-Lander XA was our very first pushchair that my parents bought when I was pregnant.

It was an all-terrain buggy, with 4 large air-filled tyres and nice suspension. My parents bought it as a package which included all accessories, carrycot, footmuff, raincovers, fly nets, changing bag, parasol, cup holder, car seat and adapters for it. We used the carrycot for 6 months and then switched to the forward facing toddler seat. The features that I really liked were the height adjustable covered in leather handle, the huge sun canopy, large basket and large wheels that could cope with all terrains.


Pushchair mode with footmuff. 

Maxi Cosi CabrioFix on the frame.

Lovely, large carrycot.

Breezy canopy.

Folded with wheels attached.

Extended sun canopy.

What we didn't like or particularly enjoy was the folding and lifting of the pushchair. This was never an issue when we used the carrycot but as soon as we put the seat fabrics on it became a problem. We swapped an estate car for a saloon and the buggy would no longer fit in it. We had to remove all 4 wheels to put it in the boot. It was also very heavy at 15 kg.



After a couple of months of using the toddler seat which was world facing only, I missed seeing my son so much that I started looking for a replacement pushchair. The X-Lander was great as a pram but didn't meet our requirements as a pushchair.


Here's a few photos of Jacob in his pushchair.
















I wasn't paid for this review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *