Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, 13 August 2013


This is my brand new Blog! I've never done this before but I have some things that I'd like to share with others so...

I'm originally from Poland. Married for 3 years. We have a gorgeous son who is about to turn 2.
My son, Jacob, was born with VATER syndrome. I will be posting more about that in the future.

When my son was about 9 months old and was on his way to being an almost healthy baby, I needed some distraction from all the problems and turned into a bit of a pramoholic.

I've had 10 pushchairs in the last 2 years and I would like to share with you my thoughts on the ones I've tried so far.

I've also become slightly obsessed with children's car seats and extended rear facing, I'll also post on this subject.

Thanks for reading and wish me luck with keeping the blog! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *