Subscribe:

Pages

Saturday, 24 August 2013

SnoozeShade original review

I wish someone mentioned the existence of a SnoozeShade before I had my son as it would have been a perfect for naps in the carrycot.

 The SnoozeShade original i made out of mesh, breathable fabric. Features UPF50+ protection and is pretty much universal. It should fit most pushchairs on the market. I have tried in on a few of my own and it fitted nicely. The new SnoozeShade plus deluxe is slightly larger in size so should be even better for all those bigger off-road buggies.

Out'n'About Nipper V2 - very windy but the velcro keeps the SnoozeShade in place


 Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Runway


 The SnoozeShade original attaches to the pushchair with verlcro and it also features a 'sneak-a-peek' zip so you can check on your baby whilst she's sleeping. It also comes with a storage bag and is very small when folded so you can always have it with you. 

What SnoozeShade say about their product:
'SnoozeShade Original is Britain's best-selling and multi-award-winning sun shade and baby sleep aid for prams, buggies, travel systems and pushchairs that protects babies from the sun and makes any time sleep time.'
And I entirely agree :)

If you think you can get away with just putting blankets or muslin squares over the pram to shade you child, trust me, they don't work :) The SnoozeShade does! I have used it several times when we were out shopping or in a restaurant and it shade my boy from all the lights so he could enjoy a peaceful nap. 

Uppababy Vista 


Uppababy Vista - SnoozeShade to protect my sons legs from the scorching sun


Have a look on the SnoozeShade website for more information:
http://www.snoozeshade.com/for-single-prams-pushchairs/snoozeshade-original-classic


X-Lander XQ


I wasn't paid for this review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *