Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Maxi Cosi Elea review


Maxi Cosi Elea is a travel system pushchair. It features a reversible seat, huge extending sun canopy, large shopping basket and fantastic suspension.
The Elea can be used with a carrycot, car seat or toddler seat. It can be folded with the seat in situ or to make it more compact, without it.
The seat on the Elea is one of the most padded, comfortable ones I've seen. The only seat that I can compare it to is that on the Maxi Cosi Mura! Maxi Cosi really care for child comfort on their pushchairs!
It also comes with a gate opening bumper bar which my son loves.
The front wheels can be locked which seems obvious.. but the buttons to do so are on the each side of the frame so no need to bend down and get dirty :)
The handle on the Elea is adjustable but the plastic feels hard to hold and gets uncomfortable after a while.
At first I felt the Elea was quite flimsy as there's a lot of play in the frame, but you have to take it outside for an actual walk to appreciate it. The 'play' in the frame acts as suspension and gives an amazingly comfy ride for the little passenger. It makes it a little trickier to pop up kerbs though.
The Elea is without doubt one of my favourite pushchairs!


I wasn't paid for this review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *